A technical support community for Apple Logic Pro users.

Search found 386 matches

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 20
by MorphineNoir
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:44 am
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Opening specific project crashes Logic but... Topic is solved
Replies: 7
Views: 261

Re: Opening specific project crashes Logic but... Topic is solved

try exporting everything out to a 'virgin' logic file, reboot, then see if you can open the new project file... Yes, that's a good idea to rebuild the project file. You open a new empty template and use File > Import > Logic Projects... to reimport all tracks (including global tracks) to the empty ...
by MorphineNoir
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:07 am
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Opening specific project crashes Logic but... Topic is solved
Replies: 7
Views: 261

Re: Opening specific project crashes Logic but... Topic is solved

David Nahmani wrote:
What if you open Logic (without opening any project), then open that specific project, does that work?


I have Logic set to open without opening any project - then, when I attempt to open that project it crashes
by MorphineNoir
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:45 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Opening specific project crashes Logic but... Topic is solved
Replies: 7
Views: 261

Opening specific project crashes Logic but... Topic is solved

So, opening one particular project causes Logic to crash I have saved it under a new name and it still crashes Logic if it is the first project in Logic that I open Whereas, if I open another project, then open the offending project, it opens fine Anyway to determine why this is happening with this ...
by MorphineNoir
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:14 am
Forum: Tips and Tricks
Topic: The Customising Logic Pro X GUI Colours Thread
Replies: 546
Views: 195138

Re: The Customising Logic Pro X GUI Colours Thread

Can you make the regions more transparent in order to see the grid lines behind them?
by MorphineNoir
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:55 pm
Forum: Music Production Techniques and Gear
Topic: New audio interface...Antelope Audio Orion Synergy Core
Replies: 4
Views: 1945

Re: New audio interface...Antelope Audio Orion Synergy Core

Strange that you have to unplug it. The Apollo that I have doesn't support sleep either so I just turn the interface off before I put the computer to sleep. Have you tried just turning the unit off? Yes, when I first got the interface, it would work when putting the Mac to sleep and powering off th...
by MorphineNoir
Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:27 am
Forum: Music Production Techniques and Gear
Topic: New audio interface...Antelope Audio Orion Synergy Core
Replies: 4
Views: 1945

Re: New audio interface...Antelope Audio Orion Synergy Core

I am enjoying the sound from it but a couple of minor issues: 1-I have still not been able to grasp the routing matrix but, I contacted AA support and shared my screen with them while chatting and they routed everything for me in the matrix per my specifications - excellent customer service; and 2-W...
by MorphineNoir
Sun May 30, 2021 9:12 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Getting Kontakt to send each individual drum's MIDI to it's own Logic Track - is this possible?
Replies: 2
Views: 222

Re: Getting Kontakt to send each individual drum's MIDI to it's own Logic Track - is this possible?

Hope everyone is doing well I am somewhat new to Kontakt and just spend half the day setting up Butch Vig Drums so that I now have a template where each of the 16 drums in the instrument each go to their own track However, what I thought would happen would be that, when I played a pattern, it would...
by MorphineNoir
Fri May 28, 2021 7:36 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Getting Kontakt to send each individual drum's MIDI to it's own Logic Track - is this possible?
Replies: 2
Views: 222

Getting Kontakt to send each individual drum's MIDI to it's own Logic Track - is this possible?

Hope everyone is doing well I am somewhat new to Kontakt and just spend half the day setting up Butch Vig Drums so that I now have a template where each of the 16 drums in the instrument each go to their own track However, what I thought would happen would be that, when I played a pattern, it would ...
by MorphineNoir
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:25 am
Forum: Music Production Techniques and Gear
Topic: Kontakt volume issue in Logic
Replies: 7
Views: 455

Re: Kontakt volume issue in Logic

BTW, the simplest parameter is Kontakts own Volume slider. Have you tried setting that higher? Schermafbeelding 2021-03-30 om 09.31.59.png Also, you can set a default loading volume. Could that be set to -6 dB? Schermafbeelding 2021-03-30 om 09.32.25.png Yes I have set the default to 0.00 I know I ...
by MorphineNoir
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:40 pm
Forum: Music Production Techniques and Gear
Topic: Kontakt volume issue in Logic
Replies: 7
Views: 455

Re: Kontakt volume issue in Logic

Eriksimon wrote:
ChromeCrescendo wrote:


You just blew my mind

:lol:
Completely? Or can you answer that last question, still?



I have no way to answer this question other than their relative volumes
by MorphineNoir
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:55 am
Forum: Music Production Techniques and Gear
Topic: Kontakt volume issue in Logic
Replies: 7
Views: 455

Re: Kontakt volume issue in Logic

Could be a number of causes. Simple: the samples not being Normalized, or the volumes of the layers being more dynamic, or some settings and/or effects inside the Kontakt instrument itself. If you say the discrepancy is across the board in all your Kontakt libraries, does that mean that the Noire r...
by MorphineNoir
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:19 pm
Forum: Music Production Techniques and Gear
Topic: Kontakt volume issue in Logic
Replies: 7
Views: 455

Kontakt volume issue in Logic

(If this is the wrong forum on LPH, kindly move to the proper one - thank you) I am trying to determine why, with the same velocity and same output volume, the Logic Bosendorfer Piano is louder than the Kontakt Noire Basic Pure I have removed all plugins and sends that load with the Bosendorfer to a...
by MorphineNoir
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:18 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Beatles Revolution Neve distortion in Logic Pro
Replies: 2
Views: 264

Re: Beatles Revolution Neve distortion in Logic Pro

Tankfield wrote:
This video should help. https://youtu.be/J0g0yZKbJP4

BTW It was an EMI desk, not a Neve.



Ohhh, thank you - I always thought it was a Neve
by MorphineNoir
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:51 am
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Beatles Revolution Neve distortion in Logic Pro
Replies: 2
Views: 264

Beatles Revolution Neve distortion in Logic Pro

Does anyone know how to get the Beatles Revolution overdriven Neve console distortion in Logic Pro X using stock plugins?

Thank you
by MorphineNoir
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:37 am
Forum: Music Production Techniques and Gear
Topic: New audio interface...Antelope Audio Orion Synergy Core
Replies: 4
Views: 1945

New audio interface...Antelope Audio Orion Synergy Core

I decided to give Antelope Audio a try and ordered the Orion Synergy Core through a music shop on Amazon They were running a promotion where I received a free Edge Solo modeling mic After ordering, I received a phone call from the shop informing me that the only unit they had in stock was a customer...
by MorphineNoir
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:01 am
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Changing tempo of Apple Loop to different than Project Topic is solved
Replies: 4
Views: 276

Re: Changing tempo of Apple Loop to different than Project Topic is solved

David Nahmani wrote:
Yes. Open the "> More" parameters at the bottom of the Region inspector for that Apple Loop and set Speed to 1/2x.

Loop Playback Speed.png



Thank you David

That's some news I can use
by MorphineNoir
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:03 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Changing tempo of Apple Loop to different than Project Topic is solved
Replies: 4
Views: 276

Changing tempo of Apple Loop to different than Project Topic is solved

I am using an Apple Loop "Wind Tunnel Topper"
The Project tempo is 150BPM but I want the loop to play at 75BPM
Is this possible?

Thank you.
by MorphineNoir
Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:17 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Kontakt 6 multi-output in Logic - what am I missing?
Replies: 3
Views: 222

Re: Kontakt 6 multi-output in Logic - what am I missing?

Ah, Kontakt's lovely multi-output implementation. Yes it's fun (by fun I mean painful) and not at all intuitive. Insert Kontakt as a multi-output plugin, then open the output config options, and configure the mapping of Kontakt outputs to Logic outputs (you'd think Kontakt would this this automatic...
by MorphineNoir
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:41 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Kontakt 6 multi-output in Logic - what am I missing?
Replies: 3
Views: 222

Kontakt 6 multi-output in Logic - what am I missing?

I am trying to use Genesis Choir in Kontakt 6 within Logic Pro X I followed Guy's instructions for using multi-outputs in Logic Pro X as set forth in this video AdxX51_bflg However, when I go into Kontakt and attempt to click this: CleanShot 2021-03-05 at 15.33.09@2x.png I get this warning: CleanSho...
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 20