A technical support community for Apple Logic Pro users.

Search found 37 matches

  • 1
  • 2
by karlingen
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:01 am
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Move all Apple Loops and Plugins to External SSD
Replies: 7
Views: 2058

Re: Move all Apple Loops and Plugins to External SSD

was wondering if there was any possible way to download the loops directly to an external drive Only after you used the relocate function: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208892#move Only the Sound Library is moved—Apple Loops, Impulse Responses, and third-party content stay in their original loc...
by karlingen
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:21 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Logic 10.6.3 update + New Features/Enhancements info
Replies: 51
Views: 12177

Re: Logic 10.6.3 update + New Features/Enhancements info

aviorrok wrote:
aviorrok wrote:
Logic 10.7 will come in fall with spatial audio plugins

Well I was right :)


Can you please tell us when they'll finally fix PDC once and for all and also when they'll implement plugin searching? :P :P :P
by karlingen
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:30 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

"But wait! REAPER has no Low Latency Mode." I hear you say. Well, now there's this free REAPER script extension, which provides such feature for REAPER. :mrgreen: ak5k_Low latency monitoring For me it is more Like, "Reaper is missing all Logic Instruments and Effects", and what ...
by karlingen
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:02 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

Exactly this. The past year (and especially the past months) have been horrible in terms of flow inside of Logic. The bugs have been killing my creativity. I'm slowly migrating to Ableton Live and it's been a treat to work with so far. Still going to use Logic when I need to open older projects or ...
by karlingen
Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:04 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

Steps to reproduce this bug: Hi. I don't know why this is happening, but I can confirm that I can reproduce this on my system as well, so it looks like yet another bug. Logic is riddled with them. Did you report it to Apple? Over the last few months, I've spent more time finding workarounds for bug...
by karlingen
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:57 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

10.6.3 is still buggy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yf4SAjBc5w Even tho the compressor is diabled the PDC freaks out Wow, that's messed up! You should report that to Apple together with that video and a demo project. https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html For me, I'm moving over to Able...
by karlingen
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:48 pm
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?
Replies: 8
Views: 4783

Re: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?

That's the documentation for 10.6.2. Perhaps they removed it from 10.6.3. I doubt. That, Audio Chase pref also appears when switching the documentation to 10.5... Besides, there would have been mention about same in the release notes or the other documentations I have read... Well, according to a d...
by karlingen
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:18 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?
Replies: 8
Views: 4783

Re: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?

Strange, I'm not seeing Chase Audio under the Audio tab (I'm on 10.6.3 and have advanced tools enabled). It's there for MIDI though. Screenshot 2021-08-13 at 07.00.55.png That's strange, neither do I! :shock: It's probably a feature that will appear in the next version. Hopefully it will solve thos...
by karlingen
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:15 pm
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?
Replies: 8
Views: 4783

Re: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?

Here's a demonstration of the bug but with the use of reverb: Xeujr_MymCc As you might notice, I'm clicking at the exact same spot every time and sometimes it plays with the reverb and sometimes it does not. Demo project can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uk6e7wxcyuimjd/automation%20...
by karlingen
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:01 pm
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?
Replies: 8
Views: 4783

Re: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?

Atlas007 wrote:
I wonder if it could have to do with the Chase features (audio or MIDI)?


Strange, I'm not seeing Chase Audio under the Audio tab (I'm on 10.6.3 and have advanced tools enabled). It's there for MIDI though.

Screenshot 2021-08-13 at 07.00.55.png
Screenshot 2021-08-13 at 07.00.55.png (50.36 KiB) Viewed 4733 times
by karlingen
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:28 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?
Replies: 8
Views: 4783

Automation not always updating the plugin parameter value?

Sometimes, some plugin parameters get stuck at an old automation value even though the Playhead is at a point where the automation value should be entirely different. Here's an example: 1. I add a gain plugin to a track. 2. Add automation points so that the gain goes from 0.0 dB to -96.0 dB at a spe...
by karlingen
Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:28 am
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Logic 10.6.3 update + New Features/Enhancements info
Replies: 51
Views: 12177

Re: Logic 10.6.3 update + New Features/Enhancements info

Stoobysnax wrote:
I’m finding with update 10.6.3 that LFO Tool is way out of sync now, even just on regular channels. Anyone else noticing this?


Do you have an example project that you could share with us?
by karlingen
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:05 pm
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

Martin Schmitt wrote:
karlingen wrote:
10.6.3 is released and it is supposed to fix this issue!!

+did you check the fix?+

I did! It's fixed!! Extremely happy that they fixed it
by karlingen
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:54 pm
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

10.6.3 is released and it is supposed to fix this issue!!
by karlingen
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:53 pm
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: Logic 10.6.3 update + New Features/Enhancements info
Replies: 51
Views: 12177

Re: Logic 10.6.3 update + New Features/Enhancements info

"• Resolves delay compensation issues for plug-ins that require look-ahead, and for busses containing plug-ins that are side-chained to tracks."
WOOOOW!!
by karlingen
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:38 am
Forum: Logic Pro
Topic: 'Boring' Logic Wish List!
Replies: 62
Views: 6824

Re: 'Boring' Logic Wish List!

AllTheButtons wrote:
A few more:
1) The first time you click in a blank automation lane, the resulting line should be at the current parameter value, not at the value where you clicked.


I believe this is already the case. Are you on latest version?
by karlingen
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:27 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

Here's a small demo-project if anyone's interested in checking if they have the same problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtdaykhrdf0ha ... x.zip?dl=0

Notice how removing the compressor from the drum bus removes the latency.
by karlingen
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:47 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

It actually got worse for me on 10.6.2 :(
by karlingen
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:21 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

AMD wrote:
Following my recent bug report, Apple got back to me about this today and asked for details and a project to illustrate the problem. I hope this means we're getting somewhere with it.

Anything new?
by karlingen
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:21 am
Forum: Logic Pro Bugs & Workarounds
Topic: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain
Replies: 292
Views: 96521

Re: Plug-in Delay Compensation broken with external side-chain

Ploki wrote:
I replied to them today, looks like they really want to pin this down. That's more response than i ever recall getting about anything regarding logic pro

Anything new?
  • 1
  • 2