3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

Does anyone have the factory patches for the Jupiter 8V?

Great thread! Keep it up! And thank you to everyone!

COBALT

Logic Studio | Powerbook G4 (Hi Rez) 2g Ram | Access Virus TI | Fantom X6 | Absynth 4 | Battery 3 | impOSCar | Firepod | Much more ...

Edited by cobalt1970

I've been kind of away from the forum these last weeks because of school... I'm almost crazy about Nyquist theories and mic positioning :lol: , so thanks a lot to all you who kept it rolling all the time! And keep'em comin'!

p.s.: hey Cobalt1970, :D , welcome. I'm sure someone would have shared it with us if they had it (people are real givers here :lol: ), so there's your chance to contribute...

Cheers

yeah tell me about it, im trying to get around to finishing them, been doing them during my commute to work.

hey there, would you like some help? I was going to go ahead and start some of the minimonsta's presets but haven't because it would be pointless if we ended working on the same group... give me a grouping of the mini' that you haven't started to work on yet ... :wink:

MY GOODNESS! WHERE HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN? I'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION AT LEAST TWICE ON THIS FORUM.

http://logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=14382&highlight=

http://logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=6438&highlight=

Anyhow, I believe that there's got to be a better way of doing this. If someone had some scripting experience, this could be done very very quickly and with more than just plugins that use presets, but kontakt instruments and etc

Also, you would need to know how th the channel strips' ".CST" extension is constructed. It may be an apple proprietary ".XML"-type file.

Programmers arise!

Hey luckyal! Glad you found it :D

Actually, when I started the topic, I was hopping to hear someone say that he/she would build something to help us out on this quest... Unfortunately, no one came up with it yet.

Maybe even Apple could come with some solution for this. It would be great.

Let's hope! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How you do this " .aupreset" thing with Vanguard?

I tried this "Just select this option from the downward icon next to thee Copy button when you save your own presets. You could also build your own sub-directories in this location."

SO I think it means on the left side of the Copy button?

WHen I klick it, there is "Save Setting As" so I choose this one?

And then I type the name of the preset/sound and after that I type the .aupreset?

Or should there automatically be selection where I could choose the .aupreset?

I just don't see it anywhere... :?

How you do this " .aupreset" thing with Vanguard?

I tried this "Just select this option from the downward icon next to thee Copy button when you save your own presets. You could also build your own sub-directories in this location."

SO I think it means on the left side of the Copy button?

WHen I klick it, there is "Save Setting As" so I choose this one?

And then I type the name of the preset/sound and after that I type the .aupreset?

Or should there automatically be selection where I could choose the .aupreset?

I just don't see it anywhere... :?

Hey j-loop,

You just have to load a preset of your instrument plugin, then on the top of its window, there's a drop down menu. Click this and choose Save Setting As... and then give it the same name as the original plugin preset (if there's any folder structure for the instrument presets, here's where you should do that too). You don't need to type or choose .aupreset, Logic automatically does it for you.

hope this helps.

Thanxs! I will try that :D

By-they-way, does this over write the original sample/preset?

Or will I have the original and the .aupreset?

No, you wont override the original preset. If you save using the Save or Save As... functions on the drop down menu, that will always save your presets as .aupreset, which is Logic's format for intrument and effect presets. You can always access the plugin's factory presets using its browser, instead of loading the presets from Logic's browser. :wink:

Hope this helps.