USB to MIDI Cable / Adaptor

I need to get a few of these, for when I don't have an interface with me, just a plastic keyboard and my MacBook Pro. Have you tried any of these that worked? I use a MacBook. Thank you for any responses.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/161496664087?hash=item2599f38817:g:IT8AAOSwDmBY5cCl

Logic 10.4.1

Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave

2015 MacBook Pro 15 Quad Core 2.8ghz

RME Fireface 802

After reading countless issue reports about those cables, I would suggest you opt for a reputable one such as this one from Roland. More expensive but more reliable.

Ideally if you could use a USB connector equipped keyboard, that would be better...

LogicPro 10.7.4, MainStage 3.6,
MBPro 17", Core2Duo, 8G, OSX 10.12.6, MacPro, Xeon 6Cores, 64GB, OSX 10.16.1,
ULN8, MOTU MIDI TP-AV, C4, MCU Pro, KorgNano, Novation SLMkII, Several vintage gear
AAS, NI, Celemony, Spectrasonics, Korg, Arturia, etc..., PC, iPadPro 5th gen 12.9”(Duet D., V-Control & LogicRemote), AtariST(Notator SL),

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
When I still had a synth that was "too old to support USB," I used an adapter that "I have no idea where it actually came from," and my Mac recognized it and "it just worked." I'd fully expect your experience to be the same.

Mike Robinson - "I wanna quit being a computer consultant and become a composer and arranger at age fifty-nevermind."
Logic Pro X, MacBook Pro, 88-key MIDI controller.