Track default volume / templates

Askewd

After 8 years away from Logic with Bitwig, I am (possibly) back with Logic, but miss a few things from BW already.

I'd like to start each track at -10db. is there a simple way to set the default track volume?

Also, In bitwig I can easily select more than one plugin at a time, to copy paste or bypass instantly & in groups. etc. It's really cool to be able to instantly toggle bypass states of various plugins for A&B ing. For example if plugins 1,2 and 4 were active, and 3,5 & 6 were inactive, I can select them all (ctrl+A) then press toggle bypass key, and instantly they would flip. The ones that were off would not be on , and the ones on would now be off. (note, bypassed doesn't mean totally deactivated)

So I guess my second question is, is it possible to select more than one plugin at a time?

Also, is this the official place to send feature requests?

Thanks

After 8 years away from Logic with Bitwig, I am (possibly) back with Logic, but miss a few things from BW already.

I'd like to start each track at -10db. is there a simple way to set the default track volume?

Also, In bitwig I can easily select more than one plugin at a time, to copy paste or bypass instantly & in groups. etc. It's really cool to be able to instantly toggle bypass states of various plugins for A&B ing. For example if plugins 1,2 and 4 were active, and 3,5 & 6 were inactive, I can select them all (ctrl+A) then press toggle bypass key, and instantly they would flip. The ones that were off would not be on , and the ones on would now be off. (note, bypassed doesn't mean totally deactivated)

So I guess my second question is, is it possible to select more than one plugin at a time?

Also, is this the official place to send feature requests?

Thanks

The only way for having any kind of default volume would be to create a template, but that wouldn't apply to new tracks, of course.

You can't select more than one plugin.

You can leave your feature requests here as a way for everyone to maybe comment on them, but the best (and official) place for that is here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html