Solo Issue in just one trackstack

Hi,

I am building an orchestral template with some hundreds tracks. All working fine, but the solo function of tracks in one trackstack (in my case all woodwinds) dont work at all.

For example if I press solo on a flute track inside the woodwinds trackstack, all other channels of all other trackstacks (like brass, strings, drums etc.) are muted, but none within the woodwind trackstack, so that all other woodwinds still go on playing even there is one track on solo.

Anybody any idea what kind of setting could cause this solo weirdness in just one trackstack?

Kind regards

Stephen

Sure but that doesn’t change anything. I can put solo on one selected or many tracks within this track stack, the other tracks within this track stack still go on playing no matter what I do, while all tracks in the other trackstacks mute correctly. The mute button starts flashing in the other trackstacks, while within the faulty woodwind trackstack, all the mute buttons don’t flash even there is a soloed track. Either that’s a bug or there are some faulty solo settings within this trackstack which I don’t find.

Hi flatten the stack did not solve it directly ,because the problem appreared again, when applying the new summing stack. But after doing this I changed the trackstack bus number from formerly 10 to 100 in the newly created trackstack, whcih seams to solve the problem.still dont know why the old bus number was not working well.

Hi flatten the stack did not solve it directly ,because the problem appreared again, when applying the new summing stack. But after doing this I changed the trackstack bus number from formerly 10 to 100 in the newly created trackstack, whcih seams to solve the problem.still dont know why the old bus number was not working well.