Same Kontakt Multi with instrument track assignments in different Logic Projects

Hello Logic Gurus and Savants 8-)

Background: Inside a new Logic project, I've created a Kontakt Multi (*.nkm) consisting of 10 different instruments, each assigned to their individual Logic tracks and MIDI- and output channels. Works like a charm :D I've saved both the Kontakt Multi within Kontakt, as well as the Logic project in which the Kontakt Multi was created, individually.

Question now: is it possible to open this same Kontakt Multi but in another Logic project that would also automatically include the Logic track settings for the respective Kontakt Multi that I've created in the Kontakt Multi's original Logic project.....?

Because for now, if I create a new project, then choose Kontakt as a Multi Output on a track, then load the Kontakt Multi instrument in question, I have to re-map every instrument of the Multi again to individual tracks in Logic for this new project, just like I did when I created the Multi the first time round......basically, I would keep having to do the same every time I use a different Logic project in which I'd like to use the Kontakt Multi with its individual Logic tracks I've created initially....so is there a way to make this more effective? Maybe something like a track- or channel strip settings template or.....?

Hope this question makes sense......and that it only sounds more complicated than the possible solution will be :roll:

Create it as a track stack, and save it in Logic as a Patch - then when you load that Patch from your Library in any project, it should recreate the whole track stack, Kontakt instance, and routing in one go.

Thank you so much des99 :D