Logic Pro 10.7.4 Released

Deif

On 4/28/2022 at 1:51 AM, seq998 said:

Is anyone on M1 having this bug too?

Logic Pro 10.7.4 Settings Pop-Up Menu Plugin Setting BUG - anyone else??? (Arturia, Soundtoys, Korg, Native Instruments, Serum, etc)

In Logic Pro 10.7.4 I can no longer see my presets in the settings pop-up menu for Arturia plugins, Soundtoys plugins & more.

No matter what preset I chose I always see "Untitled" in the box. Anyone else is having the same bug?

Same here with Soundtoys

1 minute ago, Deif said:

Plug-in latency is still showing seconds instead of ms when you hover over a plug-in. That’s the bug that might make me go back a few versions. It really bothers me not 

What's odd is, I don't believe this is related to a specific version of Logic Pro as some members have reported this issue while others haven't suffered it while they were using the same Logic Pro version. 

I just reverted to 10.7.3. On version 10.7.4 the "Compare" button in the plug-ins window no longer works for Audio Units (works for internal Logic plug-ins though). It works a first time to return to the initial state of the settings of the plug-ins, but when you click on it a second time, it remains no longer returns to the last seetings. Bug feedback sent to Apple.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lostmemories said:

I just reverted to 10.7.3. On version 10.7.4 the "Compare" button in the plug-ins window no longer works for Audio Units (works for internal Logic plug-ins though). It works a first time to return to the initial state of the settings of the plug-ins, but when you click on it a second time, it remains no longer returns to the last seetings. Bug feedback sent to Apple.

ah, so it is. i rarely need that functionality, but it is important. just reported it as well.

Edited by fisherking
  • Like 1

I am on a new M1Pro, 10.7.4... Also using UADx / Spark plugins for the first time via Cloud iLok.

Noticing weird plugin behaviour. They aren't opening on insertion, even though I have that box checked in preferences. Anyone else noticing this? I insert a plugin, and it doesn't open and I have to manually click.

Is this a logic bug, or something connected to Spark?

1 hour ago, Stoobysnax said:

I am on a new M1Pro, 10.7.4... Also using UADx / Spark plugins for the first time via Cloud iLok.

Noticing weird plugin behaviour. They aren't opening on insertion, even though I have that box checked in preferences. Anyone else noticing this? I insert a plugin, and it doesn't open and I have to manually click.

Is this a logic bug, or something connected to Spark?

Is this issue only for Spark plug-ins? All your other plug-ins open on insertion? 

6 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

Is this issue only for Spark plug-ins? All your other plug-ins open on insertion? 

All plugins. Although spark seem to have other issues as well, like opening in a small window and in “editor” mode, and a spinning wheel until I select drop down menu back to plugin mode. 

4 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

See if this helps? 

Unfortunately that didn't help.

Its so weird, logic plugins open on insertion. Most others do not. Waves, UAD, UADx, fabfilter, do not. Metric Halo does. Valhalla delay does, but Room does not... I have tried toggling on/off the "open plugin on insertion" setting to no avail.

2 minutes ago, laverton said:

Yeah this plugin on insertion thing is so annoying.Logic's own plugins open but most of my third party stuff Soundtoys,Emerical labs, plugin alliance won't.Hopefully it's an easy fix for apple on the next update.

Please report it also to apple Logic Pro feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, SoSpiro said:

i'm having latency issues that makes this almost unusable for me.  i've tried looking up how to download older versions, but haven't found anything useful.  am i just screwed if i want to download 10.7.3?

I have bought Ableton Live 11, sorry I can no longer use Logic like this. For me it was more than 1 year with logic bugs and I’m done with Logic for now.

Edited by seq998
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, seq998 said:

I have bought Ableton Live 11, sorry I can no longer use Logic like this. For me it was more than 1 year with logic bugs and I’m done with Logic for now.

sorry for whatever you experienced. and live is great. but you also could have looked to resolve your issues; lots of us are on logic currently and are not experiencing bugs (or terrible ones).

here, the only issue is the (endless) generic project icons in the finder (but currently, quicklook at least works with them).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, fisherking said:

sorry for whatever you experienced. and live is great. but you also could have looked to resolve your issues; lots of us are on logic currently and are not experiencing bugs (or terrible ones).

here, the only issue is the (endless) generic project icons in the finder (but currently, quicklook at least works with them).

On my iMac Pro there are still a lot of bugs. I have contacted apple many, many times over the phone and email and they only fixed about 50% of the bugs in about 1.5 years. Maybe when Logic will be great again I’ll return. For me the music matters not the daw at the moment. Thank you all for helping me! All my best, guys!

14 minutes ago, seq998 said:

On my iMac Pro there are still a lot of bugs. I have contacted apple many, many times over the phone and email and they only fixed about 50% of the bugs in about 1.5 years. Maybe when Logic will be great again I’ll return. For me the music matters not the daw at the moment. Thank you all for helping me! All my best, guys!

this speaks only of your experience, logic is not filled with bugs. logic is not perfect (no DAW is) but it's great right now.

maybe this community could have helped more? so it goes...

• Like 1