How to reamp using Radial’s EXTCsa effects reamper in Logic ProX

Hey, i’m wondering if someone can help. I’m currently trying to run audio through my pedal board using radial’s reamper but i’ve had no luck with getting it to work. i’m not sure if i’ve got the routing wrong or if there’s something i’m not doing right with the UAD interface/console side of things.

i’ve currently got the audio coming out of output 3 of the apollo and into the input of the radial reamper and the output of the radial reamper going into input 4 of the apollo. I’m not getting any signal back from the radial unit and i’m running out of ideas.

It would be helpful if the source was playing in the screenshot.

I have an Apollo as well and use hardware with it.

The first thing I did was turn down all the input faders on Console so I just monitor in Logic and thus avoid double monitoring.

Usually the problem lies in cable connections. Double check that part.

@triplets Thanks! I've taken some screenshots with the source playing and I've turn down all the input faders on the console. I've checked the cable connections. The current routing is: Apollo output 3 - radial (input) - radial send (loop A) - pedal board in - pedal board out - radial receive (loop A) - radial output - Apollo input 4. 

I've got loop A unmuted but there's no signal coming back to the Apollo.

IMG_1925.thumb.jpg.55d37979844bc2da0158c1a92ecd0fa2.jpgIMG_1926.thumb.jpg.12c0ab319a4f51a0d181638fa7f68e68.jpgIMG_1927.thumb.jpg.22e0ac492dbc4344909e8b197a2e222e.jpgIMG_1928.thumb.jpg.93b4ac2531890c4e0c4df1c69f9590f2.jpg

Ok, next step is to check that the loop connection is correct and that you have the knobs in the front of the XTC are at 12'o' clock.

And lastly, that you don't have the pedalboard bypassed or the tuner going.

Because the issue is getting to the XTC since Logic is sending out signal. Do you see output showing on the Apollo Screen itself going out Output 3? Not Console.

5 minutes ago, wabaé7 said:

I just check the front screen of the apollo and channel 1 is metering 

Channel 1 is output 3 in Logic?

The back of the Apollo can be confusing with outputs and inputs. Make sure you plugged in the correct output.

Edited by triplets

35 minutes ago, triplets said:

Channel 1 is output 3 in Logic?

The back of the Apollo can be confusing with outputs and inputs. Make sure you plugged in the correct output.

ok so it took me a minute to figure it out but I had to go into the console settings to change the mic/line to an output (i’m using an apollo x8p and spent a little too long looking for output labels haha) anyway, channel is now metering on the front screen. but i’m not getting any audio coming back through channel 4.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:40 AM, triplets said:

Seems like it. Your newer Apollo doesn't have TRS connectors like mine.

so i’ve got the db25 all set up and the correct output is metering on the front screen of the apollo and i’ve finally got signal going to the pedalboard but no audio is coming back from the extc to the interface.