Receiving varying "Error while trying to synchronize Audio and MIDI" messages - example attached

JohnRoman
Go to solution Solved by JohnRoman,

Any ideas why I received these messages...why they're not consistent in "sample rate recognized"...and last but not least...what can I do to fix?

FYI:  It appears internally that my Logic settings are set to a sample rate of "44.1" in the project settings.

Thank you any and all in advance!

1466136779_ScreenShot2022-05-25at12_48_46PM.png.3b5cb620d270472a2c5c33492e2e1123.png979452278_ScreenShot2022-05-25at12_27_38PM.png.0cd323ec8d752d258439e8ca467fd6c5.png

• Solution

OK, so it appears that the problem might have been resolved after I installed update from April 26, 2022.    Also, I had inadvertently been working directly from a back file in Dropbox and dragged to desktop so that may have caused issues as well -- just in case this helps anyone else experiencing anything similar.

Thank you to anyone who gave this any thought -- very much appreciated as always!

Edited by JohnRoman
Additional info added

• David Nahmani changed the title to Receiving varying "Error while trying to synchronize Audio and MIDI" messages - example attached