Logic 10.3.2

kerochan

Sorry everyone, I really thought with the amount of complaints about the latest graphics in 10. 3.0 that there maybe be an updated version coming.

10.3.1 did fix some of the 10.3.0 issues everyone (including me) was complaining about, but those were related to non-retina screens. But as far as I know everyone's happier with the 10.3 flat graphics than with pre-10.3's skeuomorphism. I suppose they may continue to refine the graphics but don't expect a completely overhauled GUI in future interfaces, because 10.3.0 WAS the completely overhauled GUI - for design reasons but also for screen redraw speed.

• 2 weeks later...
It sort of falls in the category of typical Apple arrogance. They know best, we don't know anything. But it would make people hate Apple less if they were not so arrogant. Allow us to skin LPX, for instance. Make a new 'look' an option rather than a draconian requirement.

just saying something doesn't make it true. most apps are not skinnable, and software developers have been making decisions (about the GUI, functionality, changes, etc) since... forever. nothing arrogant about it, it's just business.

• 4 weeks later...