Start/End Measure Numbers when bouncing glitch?!

Clyde P.
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi! I think it happens since the last update, when you wanna enter the number of the measure when bouncing, you can't select the number, it's automatically the arrows thing where you hve to go up and down with your mouse to change it... I'm I the only one? It's annoying...

Thanks!

589697388_ScreenShot2021-04-20at13_50_11.png.adc99a84b16d28e8c71da972153531a3.png

Thanks David, but no... with old and new projects it's the same... we can't see it with a screenshot but when I move over the numbers area with my mouse the pointer become a double arrow up/down.

I bought the Apple keyboard and Magic Mouse 2... could this be linked? With the fact that I have the Magic Mouse now...?

Thanks!

There's a quite useful hierarchy in setting up the bounce range:

- if nothing is selected and Cycle is off, the Project's Start- and End-Markers define the bounce range.

- if something is selected and Cycle is off, the selection defines the bounce range

- if Cycle is active, it defines the bounce range

All of which could be changed numerically in the actual bounce dialog, but the first three options are so efficient that I haven't touched the numbers in 20 years.

Thanks David, but no... with old and new projects it's the same... we can't see it with a screenshot but when I move over the numbers area with my mouse the pointer become a double arrow up/down.

Yes, that's the expected behavior, I'm getting it here too:

Bounce-field.png.cc7a39db688b8b4c54df33361b2e926c.png

However once I click the mouse, the field is highlighted in blue and I can enter a value.

I bought the Apple keyboard and Magic Mouse 2... could this be linked? With the fact that I have the Magic Mouse now...?

I don't suppose so, I mean a mouse click is a mouse click with any mouse? Although if you have a different mouse to try, you could try that.

Another thing I would try is to create a new user account on your Mac and see if that behaves as expected for that user.

Yeah did all that... the right click is at "secondary click", which is where it should be... anyway the left click and right click are fine everywhere else in the system, in Logic and even in that Bounce box, except in the numbers area, where the two are mixed up... strange, very strange. I'll report that to Logic!