Automation quick access bug

art_31

Hello,

When I click on yes in automation quick access and I move my controller (mod wheel), it only affects one parameter (the volume).

When I click on another parameter afterwards it is always the volume that moves if I move my mod wheel.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve the problem?

Thank you..

Arthur

AQA controls the currently selected automation parameter in the track list. If you are showing Volume, your AQA controller will control volume. If you choose a different automation parameter to show, it will control that instead.

Is this not happening for you?

Which Logic version are you using?

Thank you for your answers.

David, "Autoselect automation parameter in read mode" is already selected.

Des99, no it's not happening... I have the 10.6.3 version.

What is strange is that if I click on edit, the label has the right name (automation quick access), but there is volume as a parameter. The midi controller then only interacts with the volume even if I click on another parameter.

If you're not in automation mode, you have no visible automation parameters in the track list.

AQA only works with the currently selected visible automation parameter on the selected track (as far as I remember the behaviour anyway) - so yes, you need to have automation visible, as it's this that determines what automation parameter the incoming MIDI message will ultimately control.

(Note: It's possible with the pref David mentions above this continues to work with no visible automation parameter in a track - I can't check that behaviour right now...)