New pluging still missing (after cache clear and despite showing on the PM)

Tumulte
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi !

I have just installed Flux Ircam Verb on logic pro and it’s not showing on the Audio Unit list.

Fine. I did all the usual counter measures : deleting the cache file, reseting everything on the PM, restarting the computer.

But nothing happened. It DOES work on another software I own... Logic is set on Rosetta mode so... it’s not that.

I don’t know what else to try... the plugin is said to be activated and used on the PM... but still nothing in the Audio Units list...

Thanks for your help !

I have checked out every single pop-up menu (including the ones not making sense like instruments)

I’ve just tried the new user thing : it does appear for my freshly create doppelganger... still not for my user. What does it mean ?

Lastly I have contacted Flux... I’m waiting for their reply.

Thanks !

• Solution
Yes... and deleting the preference file somehow triggered a pop-up asking me to re-download logic instruments

Ugh... that's an annoying behavior...

Meanwhile the next step I would try on your Mac would be to run First Aid on your system drive. Keep in mind that'll lock you out of using your Mac for the time it's running: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210898

It appeared !

I’ve ran the first aid following the doc (partition, then sector, then disk) and I deleted all caches (including any files in the cache named *logic*... so the bad news is that I don’t know what solved the issue. But it’s solved

That's great. Thanks for reporting back. My guess is that i may have been a permission issue, which can occur sometimes after running software installer, that first aid resolved.

:D