How to populate any regions within Logic, with the same MIDI data, at the same time.

Logic_4.8

Hi, I wish to populate these Six regions within Logic, with the same MIDI data, at the same time.

The Screen shot below shows Six empty regions SEQ_2S:

681843621_Screenshot2021-09-28at15_47_13.png.e4e26892749a0da1ea769bdcbd2396dd.png

What I wish to do is populate MIDI data in the first empty region - so that it populates the other Five concurrently (see below)

1060195070_Screenshot2021-09-28at15_49_01.png.03c4e03c33bec7c6bc83867ad367a3f9.png

on another DAW it was called Mirrored Midi Editing - I don't know what it is called in Logic

thanks

Also you could make one region, loop it 5 times, add your MIDI, then convert the loops to regions:

Or just make one region with the MIDI information you want and duplicate it 5 times, but that wouldn't be "at the same time" as you said you would like to do (which I am curious what benefit this give other than saving maybe a fraction of a second from the overall process lol?).

Edit: Sounds like you might have come from another DAW, which could mean you might just be trying to find comparable workflows in Logic, which I can see being a benefit!

Yes, I left PT two years ago and I have been on Logic nonstop!

This method serves a good purpose, because... if you have only MIDI data in a song, you delete the Midi data in the regions - so you are left with the blank regions - and then populate the regions with NEW bass notes etc.

Comes in handy if you have 24, 4 Bar regions and you input the first region with bass notes - this process will populate the other 23 4 Bar regions - it is a very quick way of creating a whole new song!

I'm glad you can see the benefit.

Thanks