Keyboard Shortcut question?

Beacher

I am having a problem with a couple keyboard shortcuts ... Auto Zoom both Horizontal and Vertical.

I used to be able to key command them with Z for Vertical and X for Horizontal but .... they are NOT working now? I can't find their shortcuts listed anywhere in the documentation?? I am wondering if it might be an OS and/or hardware problem since I have recently upgraded both Catalina to Big Sur and iMac i5 to Mac Mini M1 ??

This is driving me nuts as I use those two zoom settings all the time.

LPX 10.6.3

Mac Mini M1 (2020)

OS 11.6

Are you saying the screen flashes when you try to assign, or when you're done with the assignments and try the commands ? Not sure what you mean by "those two options" ? Also, make sure you're assigning the command "Toggle Vertical Auto Zoom", and not "Vertical Autozoom", which is a command for the Sampler window.

BINGO ... got it fixed. Thanks to both of you for your assistance. Much appreciated.

I was not doing the "Toggle Vertical (and Horizontal) Auto Zoom". That was my main problem. So I made a shortcut for each one.

I then created a one key macro using "Keyboard Maestro" (great app) to do both those shortcuts at once. I use this feature all the time to get the entire timeline and all tracks showing on the arrange page instantly. I did the same in ProFools. For my workflow, this a required attribute. I am surprised in a way that this is not built in to LPX?