Snap to grid changes with Advanced Tools on

willmarlogic

When I turned Advanced Tools on, it suddenly makes things off, where a drawn midi note or drum samples doesn't start on the beat, it starts slightly after or slightly before.

I cannot reproduce this issue here, Snap works as expected. Are you creating a new note by clicking on the grid in the Piano Roll with the Pencil tool? What is the exact position of the note created?

Can you try this in a new empty project? If that still does not work, can you try it in a new user account on your Mac?

• 2 weeks later...
When I turned Advanced Tools on, it suddenly makes things off, where a drawn midi note or drum samples doesn't start on the beat, it starts slightly after or slightly before.

I cannot reproduce this issue here, Snap works as expected. Are you creating a new note by clicking on the grid in the Piano Roll with the Pencil tool? What is the exact position of the note created?

Can you try this in a new empty project? If that still does not work, can you try it in a new user account on your Mac?

I just realized that it only happens when I copy notes or regions of midi. They either go slightly before the beat or slightly after. I tried it on then ew user account but it was the same issue.

Updated thread with a gif of the issue :D

1995835513_Gifofsnapissue.gif.c1a3dff6a419e35ab99374ca95af8522.gif