'Selection-based processing' shifting audio?

oldbetseysatan

HI Christian,

Thanks for the reply! I did notice that before but just now went back and double double checked and yes I definitely have Delay Compensation enabled - both in the plugin and in the LPX Preferences.

The strange thing is that it doesn't happen when I open a new empty project and create a couple of test files and process one of them.

I went back to the original and took off all Channel/Bus/Master inserts/routing etc and the new audio file is still offset.

Very strange. I'm sure it's something staring me right in the face but I just can't see it.

R.

EDIT: I knew it was something stupidly obvious... In that same RX preference window there's a checkbox that says "Host Performance - Enable Analytics" and me being so hyper anti-Big Brother nowadays I left it unchecked and I didn't want iZotope phoning home, well, basically ever. But of course it's nothing (NOTHING!) to do with that.

All good now. Thanks for sending me back there though and keeping me focused on the preference pane.

R.