logic and battery

crytek

Ok, just but logic a few weeks ago. I also recieved Batter 2 @ the same time. I've found my way aroung logic (though I know I still have lots to learn) and I've used the first version of battery. I love the new layout in the second version, however I cant get Battery 2 to come up as a multichannel instrument.

any of you guy had any sucess?

(oh and I'm running logic express (yeah i know. I'm saving up for the pro version) and battery 2 on the mac mini (love this thing).

When you insert the plug-in you have a few choices: Mono, Stereo, Multi Channel. You have to choose "Multi Channel". Then in Battery you have to assign your independant outputs, and then in Logic you have to create Aux objects for each output, and assign the corresponding Battery output in the input slot of the Aux Object...

When you insert the plug-in you have a few choices: Mono, Stereo, Multi Channel. You have to choose "Multi Channel". Then in Battery you have to assign your independant outputs, and then in Logic you have to create Aux objects for each output, and assign the corresponding Battery output in the input slot of the Aux Object...

Should have clairified more.

Well, my problem is that Battery is not showing up in Multi Channel. It comes up great in momo and stero, but I can't see if in multi channel.

any work arounds to this?