Logic Pro book by David Nahmani (Apple Pro Training Series)

David Nahmani

I was referring to all versions, electronic and print. The 10.5 book should be out second half of September: https://www.peachpit.com/store/logic-pro-x-10.5-apple-pro-training-series-professional-9780136886624

I looked at the web page and it mentions both physical and watermarked e-books. How intrusive is the watermark, is it possible to see a sample page? I bought a GREAT theremin book but wow the watermark is a pain...

If the watermark isn't very subtle, I guess I'll wait for the Kindle version. Any clue on the availability for that?

Can you tell I want your book? :)

• 3 weeks later...
FYI, the 10.5 book is out! I received today email from peachpit and downloaded the pdf. I already have the 10.4 book which was great fun for learning and practicing new features, and I'm looking forward to learn some new tricks with the new edition. thanks David.

Could you explain how intrusive the watermarking is? I'd sure like the book but I'll wait for the Kindle version on Amazon, if the watermarking is on lots of pages. I don't care if it's just on the title page and/or cover.

Impatient so I scored from Peachpit site. Hard and digital copies. Pdf is formatted better than an ePub in my opinion. Reading from a 12,9 inch iPad Pro. Probably use the ePub on smaller devices. Watermark is unobtrusive lower right corner as a kind of footer. No issue with that. Paper version will show up when it shows up.

Congrats on the book and off I go reading!

Any idea when this will be in Apple Books? Store in The Netherlands has 10.4. I’ve purchased the original and updated every time. Fab book!

Sould be out within the next few days now! The official release date is the 24th of September, that's 3 days from now!

Do you have an ETA for the Kindle version on Amazon US? I see the print version is available now.

• 2 weeks later...

HI David, again great book! time to brush off my Logic skills again.. last time was in 2011. quick question, this edition doesnt have the tests the edition back in 2011 had. can we still take the exam for Apple Certified Pro - Logic Pro X ? i could not find anything on apple site.

best

Rui

Hi David,

Do you know if there are any problems with the physical editions of the book?

I'm a Logic Pro X newbie in the UK. Being a bit 'old school' I really prefer a physical book.

I tried ordering a copy via Amazon on 24th Sept, at which point they were saying it was 'sold out' and they were waiting to get some more copies in. They're now saying 'This title has not yet been released'.

Do you have any idea what's going on?

I'm just itching to get my hands on a copy.

Cheers

Thanks for the offer David. :)

It could be Amazon UK just need a nudge from your publisher to get their act sorted. :?

I'll give them another couple of days, to save you the hassle if nothing else.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Just heard back from my publisher, unfortunately it takes Amazon UK about 2 months to receive and stock books from the US :shock: This sounds insane but apparently that's what happens.

Just heard back from my publisher, unfortunately it takes Amazon UK about 2 months to receive and stock books from the US :shock: This sounds insane but apparently that's what happens.

Hi David, That does indeed sound insane.

But you must've worked some magic for me as my book turned up a couple of hours ago! Sent direct from Amazon US?

Thanks again for chasing this up for me.