When you say "new book" are you referring to the Kindle version only (not the print version)? The print book has Logic 10.4 on the cover. Or are you saying the current print version on Amazon has all the 10.5 update information? I'm interested in the print version since I find hardcopy-books easier to learn from than Kindle books. So if the print version does not contain the 10.5 update, and one chooses to buy the print version, there is no way to receive a supplement, either via PDF, document, or Kindle?
• Apple Logic Pro X 10.5.1 | Logic Remote 1.4.1 | macOS 10.15.6
• Late-2015 27" iMac Retina 5K | 4GHz Core i7 | 40GB DDR3 RAM
• Late-2012 MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Core i7 + 16GB RAM.
• NI Komplete Audio 6 Mk II USB 2.0 audio interface (input only: S/PDIF, TRS).
• M-Audio M-Track 2X2M USB 2.0 audio interface (monitoring only).
• Roland M-1000 4-input S/PDIF digital line-mixers (x2).
• Behringer RX1602 16-input analog line-mixers (x2).
• Plugable powered 10-port USB 2.0 hub.
• Yamaha HS5 monitors.