I'm sure I"m missing something pretty simple here but can't seem to find any info on this even after thorough web search.
I'm having trouble with flex pitch changing the playback tempo of my audio region. When I enabled flex pitch (my vocal track), after analyzing it will change the tempo of audio playback. The rest of the tracks are played fine but my vocal track is played at almost the twice of its original tempo. When its turned off my audio region is played as it should be. Any ideas please?
Thanks so much in advance
*Btw tracks were exported using Logic 9 and they contain tempo information
• Logic version and sub-version : LOGIC X (10.0.6)
• OS X version and sub-version (e.g. OS 10.9.2)
• Computer : MACBOOK PRO
• Processor : 2.6GHZ INTEL CORE I7
• Memory : 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3
• Audio interface manufacturer and model : Line6 Ux2 :(