Space Bar Rewinds, Won't Play

eldowns

I opened a session I've been working on today and for some reason, whenever I press the spacebar (to play session), it moves the playhead back 38 milliseconds. If I press and hold it, it just scrubs backwards. I've checked every setting I know, closed and re-opened the session, deleted my Preference files, and rebooted my computer. Thoughts, anyone?

1026842930_ScreenShot2014-04-01at8_01_13PM.png.ef70e6f6cb89c0e9cbe34fc935aaa029.png

Before hitting the spacebar

385085039_ScreenShot2014-04-01at8_01_25PM.png.007ed4fa782c4770f8b7322f16e3e7a4.png

After hitting the spacebar

It was comforting to hear that you've experienced this before as well, Eric. However, I've tried all of your recommendations (rebooting, saving as a new session, opening a new main window and closing the old one, rebooting, rebooting, rebooting) to no avail. The only thing I can think of at this point is to start a new session and import all the tracks from the broken one. Unless there's anything else that comes to mind?

• 7 years later...