"Key Command Conflict" every time I open Logic! [SOLVED]

Out.Line

I've been seeing this error EVERY TIME I open Logic for the past few days - I believe it started when I updated to 10.0.7 but I'm not entirely sure. No matter what option I choose, it just pops up again every time I open the software.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue? I've attempted to choose "Show/Hide Marker Track Only", I've also tried to choose "Decreased last clicked parameter by 1" and "Cancel" various times, and the conflict keeps happening every time I open the software.

Thanks for your time.

http://i61.tinypic.com/25i7pg3.png

I've seen this with every version of Logic Pro X when setting the US key commands preset. It seems to be related to the input source.

I have a Spanish keyboard, so I use the "Spanish - ISO" input source (System Preferences > Keyboard). If I switch to the "U.S." input source, the problem disappears.

Do you use a portuguese keyboard?

J.

Yes I believe I have a Portuguese keyboard, although the problem seems to have disappeared for the moment being. I went to Logic's preferences -> key commands -> various windows and simply changed one of the commands that used " ' " and voila, it has stopped for now! I'm hoping it'll stay like this - Thanks though Jordi, what you're saying makes a lot of sense, and yes I'm using the US preset

• 9 months later...
Yes I believe I have a Portuguese keyboard, although the problem seems to have disappeared for the moment being. I went to Logic's preferences -> key commands -> various windows and simply changed one of the commands that used " ' " and voila, it has stopped for now! I'm hoping it'll stay like this - Thanks though Jordi, what you're saying makes a lot of sense, and yes I'm using the US preset

this solved for me thank you very much

by default the US was already selected

Logic Pro 10.0.7