Hotkey to nudge volume automation in track or region?

morganmd7

There isn't a hotkey in Logic to nudge volume automation UP/Down for a region or even a track? I know Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools both have this, never been able to find it.

When doing sound design I often need to adjust volume for several regions at once, wondering if there are any tricks to speed this up. Instead of just hyper drawing each volume node.

• 11 months later...

I've noticed that in Automation mode I can switch all tracks to Region mode, if I hold CMD it lets me trim multiple tracks. But it only lets me trim tracks that I've automated the regions (it doesn't trim tracks with no region automation). Is there a way around this?

Can I trim every single track at once? That would be super helpful to just select tracks and be able to easily trim all their volume. Please let me know.

Thanks for that. I was hoping Logic had an easier way to adjust volume of multiple regions (no matter what kind of region) easily, seems like basic functionality to me. Maybe this is why Sound Designers still mainly use ProTools...

Automating AUX tracks works but isn't optimal for my workflow.

If anyone knows a way to get Logic to automatically select tracks when you select their respective regions I think I may have found an easy way to do this using hotkeys. MUCH easier than automating a new aux track...

Is there a TIPS section I should post it under?