Has anybody tried Logic X with OSX Yosemite yet?

JonathanRace

I've just got my beta copy of Yosemite and am going to be trying it out soon but wanted to know if anyone on here has given it a blast yet and found any changes to stability with Logic X?

I am! I feel that Logic is performing like it was when I was using Mavericks, if not better. All my third party plugins are working in Yosemite too which is great. :D

It's great that Logic Pro X is working nicely.

Has anyone tried using Yosemite with NI Komplete 8, Arturia V-Collection, or Waldorf PPG V2?

Kontakt 5.3 is working just fine in Yosemite. Guitar Rig 5 makes Logic crash. I don't have the Arturia Collection or Waldorf PPG V2 though. There is one plugin that doesn't work at all in Yosemite, it's the Eventide Ultra Channel which was given away for free last month.

There is one plugin that doesn't work at all in Yosemite, it's the Eventide Ultra Channel which was given away for free last month.

Ultra Channel is now working again due to the latest update which also includes many bug fixes. :D I still can't believe I got this $249 plugin for free!

• 2 months later...

Have updated to Yosemite. Logic X launches, but hangs on the AU manager. I've narrowed it down to Guitar Rig (4 and 5) + 1 other (I think it's Kontroller??).

I installed Komplete Ultimate 10 yesterday.

Hopefully there will be a fix soon - I'm hoping I haven't used Guitar Rig on any recent projects.... :?

• 3 weeks later...