mixer and leave folder view

mrduder

so for some reason out of nowhere, if i'm on a track in which i have a folder, when i open my mixer it only shows me that specific track and then all the aux tracks. if i click the arrow thing in the top left corner of the mixer, it says "leave folder" and then i can view all my tracks like normal again. why is this happening all of a sudden? i've never had this issue before. i just want the mixer to open properly and not have to click that stupid icon each time i open my mixer......

i have always used folders and i've never seen this before...... not sure what the heck happened???

the first picture is after i press the arrow in the left corner that "leaves folder" or i have a track selected that does not have a folder before opening my mixer.

the second picture is of when i open my mixer while i have a track that has a folder on it.

i also just opened another project that i've been working on that has folders as well. that project is not doing this. it's only this project. i don't know if i accidentally hit some key command that is making it do this, but i've searched and can't find any info about this.....

962399658_ScreenShot2014-09-16at7_29_35PM.thumb.png.e8f525be0b9613c27d5a35f576145bcf.png

699787074_ScreenShot2014-09-16at7_29_50PM.thumb.png.826be64fb8bcfc0ea1b2f8f43bec93fb.png

Once you are out of the folder view and back in your main arrange, just lock your screenset and hit Save.

[attachment=0]pic 2014-09-17 at 10.23.46.PNG[/attachment]

thanks for the reply, but i've already tried that and it does not work. and i never lock my screensets in any of my other projects and they aren't doing this either. i might just have to start this projectt over and import everything into a new project. it's driving me crazy.