solo problem

mrduder

how come when i solo my master channel it mutes some of my other tracks? not all of them, just 3 of them. the M flashes on them. everything that's routed to my master should play just fine when i solo my master channel. but for some reason 3 of my tracks get muted when i solo my master. any ideas?

one of them is going to the stereo out (my reference track). the other two are routed to bus 40, which I use for my master out. so when I solo bus 40 (my master) it mutes those 3 tracks only. I'm not at home but I'll post a shot when I get home. muting one of them, the reference track is fine. but there's two tracks that are routed to bus 40 that I need to hear that it keeps muting for some reason.

ok so i think i figured it out. the track that was muting itself that was the problem had been routed to bus 10. bus 10 then had no output because it was just a trigger for another track. so i just made the output of bus 10 to be the same bus 40 as everything else, and then took the volume all the way down. problem solved.