Additional content issue

anamorphis

Hello everyone,

I've updated to the latest version (10.1) and although the Additional Content window is empty, I am still missing stuff. I know I am because I have been watching a few YouTube videos, and for example, the new Mellotron is missing (I don't see it in the Library).

Is there something I should do to download the missing content?

Thanks a lot!

1280179388_ScreenShot2015-01-22at20_05_41.thumb.png.e7ef7acd55fb262c3b9f900a5a6935b0.png

Hi Jordi,

Yes, I did, but it was so long ago that I don't quite recall where everything is. I now have a computer with a drive big enough to hold everything, and I would like to have all of Logic's stuff in one place.

Is there any preference that I can change to reset this and have Logic look for content in the original library, for example?

Thank you so much.

In my case, I had to do some extra steps to make this work... Initially, English was the System's primary language, and Finnish was second. Removing the second language didn't help, the Additional content window still remained empty.

So, I set Finnish as my primary language, removed English altogether and rebooted. Then removed Finnish, and restored English as primary language, and rebooted. And now the Additional content window finally shows something. Phew. Hope this helps someone...

I had the same issue, with an empty additional content window. Based on your steps, I figured it might have more to do with the regional settings rather than the language selection. For example, I had English as the system language, but Finland - Finnish as the region. So I changed the region to United States, and when I started Logic Pro X 10.1, sure enough the additional content window wasn't empty anymore. Hope this also helps.