Logic Arpeggiator not rendering

saad

Hi there

I added an arpeggiator in the environment, then ran its cable from to the audio instrument channel that I wanter to arpeggiate. I then dragged the arpeggiator onto the audio instrument channel in the arrange window, and then the chord i had there were arpeggiated. ALl good.

However, whenever I bounce my track, the arps dont play, but just the normal chords I had before. Why is this, and how do I fix it? Cheers

Saad

Ok, could i somehow make it so that the output from the arpeggiator goes to another track. so, I;ve got my arpeggiator going to my synth, could i send the arpeggiated out to another track so i could do an offline bounce?

Sure. Solo the arp track. Do a realtime bounce with "add to audio window" checked in the bounce dialogue. Give it a name b4 the bounce. After this is done (or even before), position SPL at the start of where you want the bounced track to appear. Select a new audio track and command-click the bounced file in the Audio window, it will appear on that track at the SPL position.

Make sure your output level doesn't exceed 0db.