MCU Pro finally works 100% via USB

karem Matar

HI all . GOOD NEWS

hi all :) my name is karem matar :) and i want to share this for all the users for logic pro x 10.2

i Found how to solve the MCU problem with Logic pro x ..10.2 OSX 10.10.5

1: Click on select button on channel 1 +2 ( 2 fingers ) and power on the MCU pro or the EX Unit .

2: then SELECT MACIKE MODE and NOT LOGIC audio<<<<< ((( this is the Trick))

3: start logic pro x.

4: go to control surfaces / setup / on the menu NEW / INSTALL

5: select MACKIE DESIGN MCU pro and not Emagic logic pro on the LIST

look at the attached pic this will help you

6: Thats it :) its work 100% no problem and no need to switch mode if you are using cubase and logic pro x or any other DAW

thanks

Karem Matar

http://www.ksoundstudio.com

Install_and_Control_Surface_Setup.thumb.jpg.840917f2c9605e738ef68bf9f2ee4284.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Karem, happy for you but, by me it is NOT working 100%. I still have problems with Midi Automation Switches. It won't accept External Midi track's Automation like. Read/Off,Touch, latch etc. believe me I have tried everything. With Midi and also with USB etc.LPX 10.2 is still Buggy, even on Score Editors Display is scrambled and so on. Did you tried with External Midi Automation Buttons? Anyway, thank you for your information. ...

P.S: I Still have MountainLion and LPX 10.07, and everything is working like a Swiss watch ...

Hi Eric, as mentioned "I still have problems with Midi Automation Switches on MCU Pro with vers. 4.03. It won't accept External Midi track's Automation switches like. Read/Off,Touch, latch etc. believe me I have tried everything." USB or Midi Mackie Pro or Logic Control, tried every way. The Automation switches are not with the "External Midi" Like mines: Trinity and Rlnd. XP 80. Volumes and Pans are fine..

On the other hand, I have copied the 10.07 vers,on Yosemite, Voila all is working again. And the Score Editors Display became normal again. I think 10.2 is the problem. Now I have the prove I guess.. Cheers,