Logic X on multiple Computers

DanRad

Thanks. Can I copy the program from one computer to another? Or will it download from the app store if I've already bought it?

Thanks for the help. I'm on the road and don't have my main computer with LPX. So I'm trying to figure out how to run it on another computer without rebuying it.

Dan

• 3 years later...
Yes. Why don't you just try it? ;)

I found this post searching for the answer to the same question OP was asking. I happen to be sitting on the MacBook Pro I use for work, and I'm in a different location than the Mac I use for recording.

I'd LIKE to install this on both systems, but if I have to buy separate copies for each machine I do NOT want to install it on this MacBook only to find out I have to buy a separate copy to even *try* it on my studio box (where my audio interface sits). So, just trying it without first knowing I can install the same purchase on multiple computers isn't something I'm going to do, and perhaps the OP was in the same boat.

But this thread has given me the answer, so I can proceed accordingly!

Thanks!

Paul