Solved: Save Channel Strip Sends?

StudioQ1

I just read the article that was published sometime in 2015 with Armin van Buuren and Universal Audio and he says,

How does your choice of Logic Pro X for your DAW affect your and Benno’s workflow?

What I love about Logic Pro X is that you can import channel strips, including MIDI and bus routing. The way Benno and I work is, everything is hooked up to an old Apple server upstairs from my studio. That houses all of my samples and it’s fast enough that I can work from one server and have two projects open and streaming from it at the same time. Then Benno and I can each open the same project and, search for bass lines, import entire channel strips with MIDI or audio information, automation, or whatever, and efficiently combine our ideas.

Well I have never got into this side of logic, but I am attempting to save channel strips but when I open it on a new track it doesn't have the send/bus information? I was hoping to get the routing in the save Is there a different type of save for that? I only see copy and paste and save and open???

Edited by qtheerearranger

Seems they talk about importing track with it's content from an existing project, i.e. using the File > Import > Logic Project function...

"Then Benno and I can each open the same project and, search for bass lines, import entire channel strips with MIDI or audio information..."

thanks for the reply everyone. I guess he was talking about the importing logic project channel strips function. Ill look into patches now.

EDIT: actually ty atlas that link led me to click the hyperlink on one of the lines which led me to here http://help.apple.com/logicpro/mac/10.2/?lang=en#/lgcpe0e71c76

SAVING DA PATCHES!!! TY ALL!!!

• 1 year later...