Audio region wave form shifting to the right after split

juanmooreraps

I have a new_ way to reproduce this very STRANGE_ bug, steps_

1_ create a new "empty project from logic templates"

2_ enable cycle mode_ and set the tempo to 199. and add a audio track and record audio

3_ duplicate the track

4_ record on the second track_

5_ select all in the main windows with command duplicate selectiion

6_ zoom a lot and see the end zones recorded_ how they start to shift position the more you duplicate them_ in the end of the zones the more they start "shifting".

video showing the BUG

• 2 weeks later...

Have you reported this to Apple?

If it's a bug you can easily reproduce, just send your feedback at https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

I have had some luck with Apple engineer contacting me back regarding a bug that i could easily reproduce.

It took him less than 48 hours to contact me back after i reported using the support form.

Have you reported this to Apple?

If it's a bug you can easily reproduce, just send your feedback at https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

I have had some luck with Apple engineer contacting me back regarding a bug that i could easily reproduce.

It took him less than 48 hours to contact me back after i reported using the support form.

yes like 30 times I had reported_ and 3 times they ask me for everything and send everything

no further response after that. for this bug.

• 10 months later...
I can't really see what you're doing or what result is wrong in the video...

I ain't doing anything wrong man_ really you can' see it ?

No, in your first video and without further explanations I cannot see what you're doing, or what result is wrong. For example, for all I know, you keep pasting a little region at the playhead position.

I'll have a look at the more recent video you've posted.

• 4 weeks later...

I ain't doing anything wrong man_ really you can' see it ?

No, in your first video and without further explanations I cannot see what you're doing, or what result is wrong. For example, for all I know, you keep pasting a little region at the playhead position.

I'll have a look at the more recent video you've posted.

I am doing the same as the Instructions of this BUG tells how to replicate the BUG.. you can do it your self if you follow the instruccion at the begining of the Post.

I can't replicate here either, even with a tempo of 151 and sample rate of 48kHz, Snap set to Smart.

Out of curiosity, what happens if you turn Snap off?

can you replicate this one ?

• 8 months later...