Logic 9 key commands missing in X

DavidCole

Hi

About a month or so ago I installed updated form Logic 9 to Logic X, on both my iMac and macbook.

However i removed Logic 9 from my mac book which means I can’t use Logic 9’s key commands, in other words they are not present under;

Logic X > key commands > presets

I wanted to know if it would be possible to reinstall a folder, file extension or whatever from Logic 9 so that I did not have to re program all of 9’s commands into X.

Does anyone know how to do this? or if there is a thread showing how to do this and also where i would find the key commands folder/file I would need to re add.

Thanks

• 2 years later...

I have a similar issue. Is anyone still using Logic 9 Key Commands on Logic Pro X? I can't choose the option as it's not there and I didn't export these before upgrading. I upgraded to Logic Pro X version 10.4.0.

I believe it's just a file that you need to import back into Logic Pro X to get the option. So if anyone is using these older Key Commands, would love it if you could export a file for me for the 'Logic 9' Key Commands and send it? Or if there is anywhere online I can find these as an exported file, that would be great!

Thanks