Logic 10.2.3 is now available

des99

looking forward to checking 10.2.3 out today. i love change! and new options (and bug fixes).

meanwhile, my theory is...it was a conspiracy, to release the update while this forum was down. an apple thing? the government? or aliens.....

I say it's the Chinese!! They wanted to keep this one for themselves. :D

Blink

This would be great except it keeps crashing on me!

I go to create a new project and I get to the 'add tracks' dialog box and it crashes. I cannot open old projects either. I've tried opening w/o Core Audio (thanks for the tip Ski), uninstalling Eucon, and disabling all my plug-ins in the plug-in manager - nothing seems to keep it from crashing! I am able to open Logic to the extent that I can browse the key commands window, and all the other functional aspects like that (Preferences, etc...) but as soon as I try to open a project it completely shuts Logic down. Any ideas?

1. What is D-Mode?

We're assuming it's a Roland Dimension-D-inspired chorus/modulation mode.

From the manual (who'da thought of looking *there*..? ;) )

"D-Mode button: Turn on to introduce a spatial filtering effect that resembles a well-known vintage processor."

Cycle Recording preferences still not working right. Punching in anywhere in a measure wipes the whole measure. Measure in previous region to a looped area to be recorded , if a note or controller is recorded before loop, entire measure is wiped out.

Total groove killer for me....damn...

Edited by DanRad