Welcome to our new forum!

David Nahmani

Welcome everyone to our brand new Logic Pro Help website! I hope you enjoy the new design.

Please bear with us as we iron out all the kinks we (or you) may now discover until this new website run smoothly. Use this thread to report any new issue you find out.

Known issues:

• Attachment files are not available. (resolved)
  • Pinch Zoom gestures are not working on iOS devices. (resolved)
  • Banner ads are not displayed.
  • Some Avatars look distorted.
  • URLs starting with https direct to 404 page. (resolved)
  • Clicking a link in the forum opens the link in the same browser tab (vs a new browser tab). (resolved)

Hi, very nice new look.

Where can I find the links like "view your posts" (which used to show discussions I had participated to, marking with a different color the one with unread new posts)? This was one of the3 links sitting to the right of the "board index" link (1st thing appearing after loggin in) in the previous version of the forum.

Many thanks in advance.

Arnaud

Looks nice. I appreciate the clean look.

One thing I notice is I can't select text for edits. If I double tap (on my iPad) it usually selects the word. I can't double tap or tap and hold. I haven't tried it anywhere but my iPad, but just FYI

Cheers and congrats on the new look.

kc

One thing I notice is I can't select text for edits. If I double tap (on my iPad) it usually selects the word. I can't double tap or tap and hold. I haven't tried it anywhere but my iPad, but just FYI

Double-tap doesn't select a work on my iPad, it zooms on what I double-tap? 

Tap-holding works as expected to select words. 

Great job!! Just wondering if the "last post" button will come back? It was great to have that. If it comes back, please make it bigger, not easy to target on an iPad as it was on the "old" forum. 

No more last post button, but you can go to the last post this way:

• From the Board Index, click the name of the last reply in the last post column on the right. 
    Logic-002.png.16d0a61a066a17a06a69ee510c9d0ccf.png
  • From a forum, click the last post's timestamp (for example '22 minutes ago').
    Logic-001.png.b97cfb52cd993786e5c34e6624cc7620.png

Also, the last post doesn't seem to update the "X time ago" section. I just posted and when going back to the main page, it says "3 hours ago". Thanks. In another note, I just updated my profile and the changes show up all good on the lower section of my posts. 

For the timestamps to show you the correct times, you have to make sure you have the correct time zone settings in your user control panel (Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings > My timezone).