Thanx to our moderators

angelonyc

I just wanted to thank you David, Eric, Atlas (and anyone else I may have missed)..  Your responses to user's issues are prompt, very accurate and to the point..  Your commitment to resolving a problem is very thorough, and your patience in explaining things (rather than a curt 'read page 210 of manual') is appreciated. 

I just wanted to thank you David, Eric, Atlas (and anyone else I may have missed)..  Your responses to user's issues are prompt, very accurate and to the point..  Your commitment to resolving a problem is very thorough, and your patience in explaining things (rather than a curt 'read page 210 of manual') is appreciated. 

+1

(Wow! Being mentioned along with the real moderators, I do feel privileged and somewhat like an intruder... :shock:)

Thanx everyone for your help and for the good words!

As long as we're heaping praise, I must concur. This forum is a daily retreat for me.  I've learn so much, met cool people and even had some laughs.  In the sea of misinformation and mean spirited ranting that is the internet, this place is an oasis of nonjudgemental information and good cheer.

• 4 weeks later...