iMac and Crackled audio with FOCUSRITE Clarett 8 pre[SOLVED]

pistol-pete-lopez

• 1 month later...

since upgrading to Sierra,all sessions play back fine but if I arm a track for record i get this low level sctrachy sound on and off,if i set buffer to 1024 it seems to go away but playing tru amp models etc, becomes useless. I use Focusrite clarett 8 PT 12.6 sierra any help is apreciated.

I have a teamviewer session with a UK guy.will see what happens ;/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Pete,

I'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused here, I can assure you that we are working very hard in conjunction with Apple to fix this issue, as I'm sure you have been told through correspondence with us. 

If you have any more questions feel free to contact us directly, and we hope to have an update for customers soon on our website.

Edited by johnfocusrite

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pete,

Our development team have been hard at work on this issue, and we will be making an announcement very soon. Meanwhile, I hope that you have managed to get up and running with the workarounds provided. I'd like to thank you for your patience, we appreciate that it is a frustrating issue and we hope to have a full fix ASAP for you.