Flex Time not detecting and displaying transients consistently on Take Folder in 10.3?

rsilverst

I am working on a project where I had decided to add a retard over the last 2 bars, so I had inserted a tempo change. Before committing to re-recording the guitar part, I wanted to try adjusting an existing scratch guitar track using Flex Time to match the tempo change. Prior to upgrading from 10.2.4, I picked one of the comps in the folder and did the flex time change without issues. After updating to 10.3, I tried to go back in and use Flex Time on a different take in the folder, same section of the song. With Flex Time enabled, the marker for performing the shifts was active, but there were no vertical transient lines, and I could not perform shifts.

To convince myself that Flex still works in general, I went to a different track that was not in a Take Folder and had no problems.

Is it a bug? Or is there a gotcha about Take Folders that I am missing?

In the end, I just re-recorded the ending to the new tempo, rather than mess around with Flex Time, but curious what's going on.

Thanks!