Newbie Lost in Logic 7.01 & 10.4.1

raulduke

I am trying to hook up a K2600R and Motu 828 with a USB Keystation 88 I think I've go the midi environment set up as I hear the 2600 thru it's own headphone out jack. But I can't for the life of me seem to monitor that 2600 track while hooked up to the 828's headphone jack. What is the best way to monitor the audio thru the 828 ? I keep hearing about Live input but can't seem to find it. Or should I be using some other motu template.

It would be nice to just monitor it and at this point that would seem like a miracle. But I'd also love anyone's input on how best to record the same kurzweil tracks into audio tracks.

I'm overwhelmed by all this open routing.

I feel so lost any help would be appreciated.

Jay

DP 2.0 G5 OSX 10.41 Logic Pro 7.0.1,Moto 828 with latest drivers ,Kurzwel 2600R, Emu XL-1, Proteus2000, Emu E4K Dance, Motu MTPAV USB [/b]

I forgot to mention I do see the level meters on th 828 receiving a signal on audio 1&2 but don't know how to monitor this in Logic I guess they should be bus 1&2 But no matter how I try I can't hear anything. Do you think I might need to upgrade to 7.1 or 7.1.1 ? or go up to 10.4.2 ?

Is there something I need to set up in the environment so that audio can be monitored or even recorded to an audio track ?

Any help would be appreciated I know it's just the routing in Logic. Makes me want to go back to DP where everything is just plug and play.

I'm also having trouble getting the B4 audio units to load even though I've done all the patches for the Komplete software but it still says re-install and locate tone wheel fort the B4 anyone got a work around for this ?

Thanks in advance,

Jay

DP 2.0 G5 OSX 10.41 Logic Pro 7.0.1,Moto 828 with latest drivers ,Kurzwel 2600R, Emu XL-1, Proteus2000, Emu E4K Dance, Motu MTPAV USB,Native Intstruments Komplete

I am trying to hook up a K2600R and Motu 828 with a USB Keystation 88 I think I've go the midi environment set up as I hear the 2600 thru it's own headphone out jack. But I can't for the life of me seem to monitor that 2600 track while hooked up to the 828's headphone jack. What is the best way to monitor the audio thru the 828 ? I keep hearing about Live input but can't seem to find it. Or should I be using some other motu template.

It would be nice to just monitor it and at this point that would seem like a miracle. But I'd also love anyone's input on how best to record the same kurzweil tracks into audio tracks.

I'm overwhelmed by all this open routing.

I feel so lost any help would be appreciated.

Jay

DP 2.0 G5 OSX 10.41 Logic Pro 7.0.1,Moto 828 with latest drivers ,Kurzwel 2600R, Emu XL-1, Proteus2000, Emu E4K Dance, Motu MTPAV USB [/b]

Did you run the Logic Setup Assiatant with all your devices plugged in? That should make it pretty painless.