Logic pro x files won't open after recovering from deletion

RED Ruby

Hello ladies and gentalmen I recently made an alias of my main logic folder on my main drive I moved it to my external drive I was thinking that i had 2 copies so I deleted the original folder with 50 projects not realizing that i was deleting this files by the alias. oh and i emptied the trash. so I ended up getting a data recovery software. which i managed to get the folder back but when i go to open one of the projects they load and validate then right when it begins to pop open it stops and give me this error can't complete no further  info about this problem. I searched forums tried all the fixes nothing works I tried the @0 none of the files had that i tried copying the last project data and pasting it in the file still nothing I have another folder that i did not make alias and the load fine some one please help me i been at this for all most a moth and haven't been producing I'm  using intel mac with el capitan 8 gigs of ram logic 10.03.1 I have uploaded one of the files if someone can help let me know thanks in advance

! and A Million Cries.logicx.zip