LPX 10.3.2 is out

CCTMusic

When the next update comes ?

Stpro, you consistently ask us when the next update will come out here on this forum. Honestly, it's becoming a little annoying since many of us, myself included have repeatedly told you that there is only one answer: 

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, NO ONE HERE KNOWS.

The people that do know are not hanging around this forum and would never tell you or anybody else anyway. They have signed some sort of NDA so any information would be kept under wraps. So asking questions like that are a pure waste of time.

I would suggest to stop asking about when updates will come out and instead, make full use of the tools/features that we already have. Enjoy the updates as they come like the rest of us.

• 6 months later...
This solo-safe is obviously a new feature of the mixer then.

Not a new feature.

Happens when there's no Prelisten audio object on track 256. Check the Environment window and look for the Prelisten track that should have the solo-safe enabled when that track exists.

If you don't have one you have to create it, otherwise it will show up on every highest number track you create.

Or you enable it by Control clicking the Solo button.

The Logic basic new template has it.

New in so far as the old keyboard shortcut I used to disable it was completely changed and the default way in which it was implemented was also changed