When bouncing, "Include Multi-Instrument Outputs" selection greyed out

shochanmusic
Go to solution Solved by 3ple,

• Solution
When bouncing, "Include Multi-Instrument Outputs" selection is greyed out.

Can't figure this out for the life of me.  Doesn't seem to be anyone else having this problem.  I'm scared the answer is painfully obvious.

http://imgur.com/a/tl3WQ

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.  

You need to convert that from mono or stereo to a multi output instrument. Click on the right of the plugin slot to show you the menu then select multi output. Then you're good to go:

958786455_ScreenShot2017-07-26at12_58_45PM.png.16e0c46996091a9720563546f3125175.png

Thanks guys.  I remembered creating the instrument as multi-output, but apparently I didn't.  Somehow, it didn't dawn on me to double-check.

Appreciate your help.

You're welcome! Sometimes we are so deep into something else that the most obvious answer is hard to see. Been there, done that :P Glad we could help!

• 3 months later...
Hi so you gave the solution to this problem and I was super excited to bounce my drummer track (in midi) in audio tracks.

But now it doesn't result in separate audio tracks.

I selected as additional tracks. But still it bounces as 1 audio file.

Could you please give me advise on this?

It's kinda "tricky" how Logic works when it comes to multi output, in my opinion.

After you change to multi output, you will need to go to the mixer and create the channels for each track (the + button at the bottom of the main channel). Once you do that, you need to go to the main (arrangement) window and create regions for each track. I'm not sure if they can be empty regions or not. I'm not on my computer at the moment.

But hope it helps a little bit :)