Recorded audio switching from mono to stereo

Missmister

Hello,

New to the forum so forgive me if I am posting incorrectly.

I've been having some issues lately in Logic Pro X where a single track of recorded audio randomly converts from mono to stereo. This has never happened to me in past projects, until I recently upgraded my software. I've scoured the internet and forums but have found no answers or help whatsoever.

None of my preferences are different and none of my input selections reflect why this change is occurring. It happens automatically for some reason.

I tracked four separate audio tracks (two guitars, drums, and bass organ pedals) last night. All recorded in mono with single microphones. I just opened up the Session now and one of the guitars and the bass pedals are both now displaying a stereo audio.

Has anyone had this problem or have any solution on how to fix it? It's basically completely ruined two whole sessions I've done and I don't know if I should delete the version I have and re download it.

Please help!