Content Download: Complete Sound Library keeps failing!

Christopher11

Hi.   I upgraded to El Capitan.  My LPX version is 10.2.4, and I am excited to download the 11.81 GB of additional sounds for the complete Logic library.  However, it keeps failing!  I have a good internet connection, and have d/l nearly this much in the past.  I get to around 8 GB, and then it lets me down by saying, Download Failed.  In some cases I can resume, in others I have to start over from the beginning.  This has happened four times now.  Any advice is much appreciated.  Thank you sincerely in advance.

Seems to have worked!  I restarted, and it asked me if I wanted to download content.  My heart sank.  But then the install window showed up again... and let me fill in.   So now, when i go to Sound Library Manager, everything says installed, including Garage Band 11 Sounds and Instruments. 

Tell me please, is there a way to access those GB sounds, as a list or something?  Or are they only available as their various names, etc. 

Thank you.