Random Sculpture's audio dropouts and clicks

Atlas007

I noticed that since updating LPX to current version (10.3.2), Sculpture is misbehaving more frequently.

I know this synth is notorious for acting unpredictably, depending of the settings adjustments, but the topic title's issue started to occur also.

Either on an old project, or a fresh new one with only the Sculpture track and no other plugin, playing a factory patch or preset for a while and suddenly a static-like "click" will be heard. Sometimes the audio will be completely lost for few seconds. Considering my specs, the fact I don't run anything but Logic on the Mac Pro and the CPU/HD readout always remaining below half their range, I don't understand what is happening.

At first I thought that had something to do with the I/O buffer, despite what I mentioned above; but even at higher buffer size, the problem remains.

I checked and tried the instructions that pertain to my situation from this guide , to no avail. 

What is really annoying is the issue's randomness, turning the rendering process into an ordeal. 

That is frustrating because that synth has a creative character of its own which I really like. 

Any one else experiencing the same problem?