Copy Automation between track position

THE451F

Hello there ! Lately I've been stuck with strange automation behaviour. When I copy automation parameter from one track to another I remember that there was no problem to paste it to neighbourhood track EXACTLY on same position in ver 9. But now at logic pro x the place where the automation parameter will be pasted to depends of cursor position, so if there is a situation when cursor returned on song start the parameter would be pasted to that position. 

I just wonder is there is a way ( beside using automation list) to copy paste automation between tracks but exactly same time position ?

Thank you,

488877682_ScreenShot2017-08-18at16_29_55.png.ad7fa8e97183f7eb5ec69f3687746f0d.png

What you're describing in Logic 9 is a function / key command called "Paste at Original Position." And in Logic 10, you're describing a direct "paste," which will be entered wherever the cursor (playhead) is located. Both commands are available in both versions. Somehow, perhaps, when you switched over, a previous setting or key command got switched. 

Go to Main > Edit and you'll see both commands. If memory serves, "Paste at Original Position" has no default KC assignment, so you may have to choose one. I use "Alt V," which is one modifier over from the Apple standard "command V" for normal pasting.