Metronome "out of sync" after change to RME Babyface Pro

thenorwede
Go to solution Solved by triplets,

Hi guys,

New as a user here, but I've been reading here for quite some time. I tried searching the forum but I couldn't find anything - I apologize beforehand if I've missed an existing thread though.

Running Logic Pro 9 on a late 2013 15" Retina. Up until yesterday I had been using the Duet 2, but now I switched over to the RME Babyface Pro. Totalmix FX has been confusing enough for a person coming from the Duet, but the manual has helped me get through with the basics. However, I am now experiencing some problems with the metronome sounding like two different clicks that aren't synced. I assume this has to do with the clock in the Babyface, but I've read the clock section in the manual and tried to toggle between "Optical in" and "Internal" in the Clock Mode settings of the Babyface, but it makes no difference. In the synchronization settings in Logic, the Sync Mode is set to "Internal".

Do you guys have any ideas? Super helpful for any tips that you might have

435879919_RMEBabyfaceProsettings.thumb.png.4cfdcbad4b865f791c60d6a5a8b77418.png

Thanks for the reply.

Opened up Logic X and the click wasn't there. I went back into Logic 9 and found out that the delay was being caused by a plugin I have on the Stereo Bus in my template (Sonarworks Reference). Removed it and everything seemed to be sorted. Appreciate the response @triplets!