Can't rewind before bar 1.1.1.1 anymore!

ashleybates
Go to solution Solved by Eric Cardenas,

Hi there,

I have recently upgraded from Logic 10.2.4 to Logic 10.3.2.  In all previous versions of Logic, in Synchronisation, I was able to set bar position 1.1.1.1 to play from SMPTE position 01:0:0:0:0 ( play from 1 hour )  this would allow me to rewind before bar 1 and play from there.  I used this as a count in ( of as many bars as I liked ) and then used the capture last take function.  I am unable to do this in Logic 10.3.2 .  Has the ability to do this been removed or is there a setting somewhere that I am missing.

Thanks in advance,

Ashley

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me.  That is the default setting for a new project and my autoload template is set the same.

I have made a screen recording of my old laptop still on LPX 10.2.4 and the new computer on LPX 10.3.2

Here is the link:

https://we.tl/66DRjVQsG8 

You can see from the videos that the 10.3.2 version cannot rewind before bar 1 despite being set the same as the older version.  I have searched everywhere for a command or setting related to this but with no luck at all.

Any other thoughts?

Ashley

Thanks everyone for your input, and thank you Eric for your workaround suggestion.  I have set up key command where my rewind key is ( with additional modifiers ) to rewind to 0 1 1 1 which feels very much like what I was used to ;^)

I do remember getting in to all sorts of ( buggy ) difficulty if I used capture last take and had accidentally played anything before 1 1 1 1.  This has definitely sorted that problem out.  

Thanks again!